
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
10:35 AM
This is what pressure and depression brings on to. Food,is officially my guilty pleasure.Found this on Clara's blog.And I thought it was really sweet of her,my ex-partner in Sec 1. i'll miss you 2C2:( it's been two years and we've been labelled and judged by the teachers so many times. we've won the dirtiest class awards, cleanest class awards, brain power challenge champions!, the most notorious class in the lower secondary level, the class with disciplinary problems, the class with the highest PSLE T-score, the class with crazy random idiots and apes, the I-Hate-CWM like hell people and oops, spot-check! tell-the-whole-class-to-tuck-in-their-shirts-and-unfold-their-skirts-and-socks bunch, the i-have-as-many-demerits-as-the-strands-of-hair-on-my-head rebels. the-i-love-mr-keong-cuz-he-is-so-hilarious-and-kuku bananas, the-i-bring-a-stuff-toy-and-name-it-luozhixiang-cuz-i-like-it-and-im-an-idiot people. what can i say? without you guys. (really cheezy here but bear with it) i wont be me:Din fact, this year has been really whacky, and i'm sure we've had our tonne of fun. without all our shit, our teacher wont get the best form teacher award, we wont form 2C2, we wont have fun. imagine if we were like model students mugging our butts off everyday. isnt that boring? yea. we've criticised some boring classes. because we want to be different and we hardly care about what opinions others form about us. ILOVE YOU GUYS:( I LOVE MR KEONG AND MR SAMAT! we miss you loadssssssssssss.Yes,the same goes for me too.I suck at reflections(like Duh.) And Nazryn,I don't know if you bother reading this,but this is for you.For now,all I know is that we need to talk.Let's hope today will turn out alright.Both you and I never wanted things to become like this.Yesterday night's phonecall didn't have to put an end to me and you,to us.We can sort things out can we?
|